|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Sep 29, 2016 08:30 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Dan Peak Foundation’s (DPF) was established in honor of one parent, Dan Peak. Mr. Peak’s beliefs, examples, and perseverance regarding education and creating opportunity changed the lives of current and future generations. The Dan Peak Foundation is committed to providing education, creating opportunity through knowledge, and training to enhance natural talents to break the circle of poverty, illiteracy, and dependency. We believe that other parents/adults can do the same for current and future generations.
The Creative Confidence fund raising event provides funding for the DPF GED Program. Through this program we provide funding for adults taking the GED test, one-on-one professional tutoring for test preparation, computers, and resources to help adults to be successful. These are adults who are ready to take that next step to improve their quality of life. DPF also strives to work in alliance with other nonprofit organizations offering their clients opportunities that would normally not be available.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted)
- Credit Card in person at the event
- Personal Checks will be accepted
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the close of the event.
If you are not able to attend the event and live in the Denver Metro area we will make arrangements for delivery.
Outside of the Denver Metro area, shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator for details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —